Hearing loss can be traumatic. Different people have different reactions to hearing loss. For many it can result in social, psychological, and physical problems. Hearing loss can happen so gradually that most of us don’t notice we have a problem until we’re struggling to understand friends at restaurants. Or worse, we realize it because our spouses get angry that we’re constantly asking, “What? Pardon? Can you repeat that?” If this sounds familiar, you could be suffering from a hearing problem. (add information How to SharpEar)
If you’re losing or have lost your hearing, it’s understandable to question whether you can reverse hearing loss. In many cases, you can. Scientific research shows that certain vitamins can help, prevent, or delay hearing loss:
– Fish oils: The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says that consuming two servings of fish per week can reduce the chances of age-related hearing loss by 42% in adults over 50. One of the best ways to get the same health benefits of eating fish is by taking fish oil supplements.
– Magnesium: This mineral has been scientifically shown to protect against noise-induced hearing loss.
– Folic Acid: A 2007 study found that consuming folic acid delayed age-related hearing loss in the lower frequency ranges.
– As for vitamin C, E, B12, and beta carotene, the jury is still out. According to one scientific study, “Higher intake of vitamin C, E, B12, or beta carotene does not reduce the risk of hearing loss in adult males. Men 60 years of age and older may benefit from higher folate intake to reduce the risk of developing hearing loss.”
– Ginger tea ; Supporters of natural healing recommend drinking ginger tea.
– Ginkgo biloba extract
Ginkgo biloba extract is a favorite of natural healers. Advocates of this type of treatment suggest that taking 60 to 240 milligrams of ginkgo biloba per day can help with tinnitus and other noise associated with hearing loss.
– Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil is believed by many to positively treat hearing loss and deafness. You should use this remedy with caution and be sure to mention it to your doctor before attempting.
– Cajeput essential oil
Some believers of natural treatment suggest cajeput essential oil can reverse hearing loss naturally. Massage a few drops of cajeput essential oil behind and in front of your ears to improve your ability to hear.
Supplements to Improve Hearing
SharpEar capsules have powerful formula, consisting of amazing vitamins and plants – such as Ginkgo Biloba, St John’s Wort flower heads, Vinpocetine seeds, Huperzine-A aerial plant and L-Glutamine.
SharpEar capsules are non-GMO and safe. Also, it does not contain any dangerous stimulants or toxins, and it’s not habit forming. Every capsule is manufactured in the USA, in our FDA approved and GMP certified facility, under sterile, strict and precise standards. Remember to consult with your doctor before taking any vitamins or supplements to improve your hearing condition.